Thursday, July 5, 2007

Welcome!







Thursday, July 5, 2007

Welcome to my blog and the first post! I hope that you find interesting and useful information here to share with your friends or to spark you creativity. My goal is to share craft techniques, designs and stamping information with you. Workshop information and tutorials will be posted here too. This is a sample of what I have been doing lately. These are post it note holders that I created as a little thank you gift. I used stamp set Carte Postale from Stampin' Up! and a background stamp by Anna Griffin.
I hope that you keep checking in over the next few weeks to see how the blog is coming together and let me know what you think about it. Until then, have fun crafting!

2 comments:

Rose said...

What a cute card. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the world

Tandra said...

Hi Paula! Congrats on the new Blog! Thanks for visiting mine! (You found my friend Patricia of Apheimi there!!)

Its looking good!
I notice you dont allow anonymous comments. I used to have that on mine and changed it, that way you get a lot more comments!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin