Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Soothing Anna Griffin


I am posting this card because it amazes me how few supplies were used to make such a pretty card. I know the photograph does not do this card justice with its’ pastel tones but I wanted to discuss it anyway. I used a punch, three stamps, one ink pad, decorative scissors, three stampin’ dimensionals, a paper cutter, beige card stock and three different paper designs. Pleating the paper adds so much to this otherwise plain card. Why don’t you take two or three tools along with a couple of supplies and see if you can design an elegant card! Let me know what you come up with. It’s your turn. I have unpacked my basket weaving supplies so I have to go see what my next project is going to be. I unpacked a basket that I had forgotten about making. Can’t wait to show it to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin