Yes, this did take some time to make the pleats but it was worth it! Here is the Reader's Digest version of how to make it.
1. Cut a piece of 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of SU! Brilliant blue card stock in half at 5 1/2 inches. Take one of the halves and fold in half to make a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch card. A bone folder works really well for this and I highly recommend using one if you fold paper on a regular basis. It will give you a crisper and more professional fold.
2. Clip the four corners with a corner punch and set aside.
3. Use a border punch and create a punched border on white paper and then trim. I used an Anna Griffin punch on this one.
4. Accordion pleat the border and then attach to the back of white card stock that has been stamped with a background stamp. I am not giving specific dimensions because that all changes depending on which border punch you use. Snail adhesive works well for this step. Cut the corners on a 45 degree angle.
5. Cut a piece of Brilliant Blue card stock 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch smaller than the stamped white card stock. Punch the corners of the blue card stock with a decorative corner punch.
6. Stamp the Anna Griffin oval car touche on white CS with brilliant blue ink.
&. Stamp a sentiment on vellum and cut out in an oval shape to fit in the car touche.
7. Stamp the background image and cut out some of the flowers and leaves to decorate the front of the oval. You may also choose to cut a blue oval that is slightly larger than the car touche.
8. Use a pop dot or stampin' dimensional to attach the oval to the blue rectangle.
Have fun making your own version if you are so inspired. Happy stamping!