Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kalidagals Creative Time and Turkey Card



I went to northern Kentucky this past weekend for some creative cropping with Ann Lightner's Stampin' Up! Kalidagals. We met at Potter's Ranch in Union Kentucky. The food was good, the fellowship great and much fun was had by all. I enjoyed meeting everyone for the first time and have decided to share some of the work done by the Kalidagals here on my blog over the next few days.
Once the whirlwind cropping event was over, I headed down to the Louisville area to visit with family for a few days. It was great to see everyone even though the visit was short. The shopping was productive and some new Christmas decorations were acquired. I shopped on the way home and finally picked up a paint can that I hope to decorate in the near future.
Isn't this turkey card adorable? Ann had these all cut and ready to be assembled. Everything needed to make these can be found in the Stampin' Up catalog.
List of supplies:
God's Blessings Stamp Set
Leaf Prints Wheel
Chocolate Chip ink (I think)
Close to Cocoa card stock
More Mustard CS
Pumpkin Pie CS
Old Olive CS
Creamy Caramel CS
Really Rust CS
Ruby Red CS
More Mustard Grosgrain ribbon
Designer series Apple Cider paper
Black Marker Pen
Small Oval Punch
1" Circle Punch
3/4" Circle Punch
1/8" Circle Punch
Here is a view with the card opened up. I think this is so adorable don't you? Thanks Ann!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin