Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Snowman Tags


I have been stuck on these little guys for several weeks. I am just not happy with them yet. There has to be something more I can do to them! I know they can be the most adorable things but I have a creative block. A new set of eyes need to look at these. Any suggestions?

This is what I have done so far. The Stampin' Up! Frosty stamp set was used on white CS and stamped with brilliant blue ink. Next I went over the snowman body with blue glitter glue. I masked off the snowman and stamped a snowflake stamp with Versamark then I added heat and stick powder along with some glitter. The brilliant blue CS was stamped with a snowflake stamp in Versamark watermark ink.

What should I do next?

2 comments:

Debby Winters said...

This Li'l tag is just too cute!

Deborah said...

I adore snowman anything! This tag is just the cutest! Thanks for your visit today to my blog! Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin