This is a cute little fall card that I made trying the spray and smash background technique. You can check out Stampin with Markie's Mom blog for the instructions.
1. The card is SU! Always Artichoke that has been stamped with a leaf stamp in a watermark ink.
2. Next I added the background paper that I made with the spray and smash technique.
3. The next layer is SU! Cranberry Crisp that has also been stamped with a different leaf in watermark ink.
4. The top layer is the House Mouse floating on a leaf stamp by stampabilities. It is stamped on white card stock with black stazon ink and then colored using the Gamsol technique. If you need more info, here is another tutorial. I used Prismacolor pencils for the red and burgundy colors. The other colors are just some Rose Art pencils that I have had for a while. If you want true reds and not pink, use the Prismacolors.
5. Stamp the phrase in cranberry crisp ink on white CS.
6. Sponge with mellow moss on the phrase and the around the mouse stamp.
7. Add lines on mouse CS with a forest green colored pencil and then attach to the other layers of the card.
8. Cut a narrow strip of always artichoke and attach to the right side of the Spray and Smash background.
9. Add gold cording around this strip and tie a bow.
10. Attach this background to the card front.
11. Trim the phrase and back with always artichoke that has been trimmed to the same shape as the phrase.
12. Use a gold gel pen and add a decorative line around the phrase.
13. Place stampin! dimensionals on the back of the phrase and attach to the front of the card.
HAPPY STAMPING! Let me know how your project turns out and be sure to post a link to your finished work of art!