Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tag You're It

I had just completed two sets of tags for a Christmas tag swap that Heidi organized when she tagged my blog. She makes some really cute stuff so go check out her blog.
So, now that I have been tagged I have to do the following:

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post 7 random/weird facts about yourself on your blog (cause we all want to know how weird you are!)
3. Tag 7 people at the end and link to their blog
4. Leave comments on each blog that you tag so that they know!

7 Weird facts!

1. I listen to music, read, or watch TV to fall asleep at night.

2. I carry a purse in a purse. Yep! You know the wallet purse on a strap? I carry that in my handbag so that when I go shopping, I can just pull out the wallet and shop without a heavy bag on my shoulder.

3. Plants are easier to get along with than people. I give my plants what they need to grow and they flourish. They don't complain either so I have tons of plants and a much smaller group of friends.

4. I really like Asian food of all types. Sushi, Thai, Chinese..... Yum! I could eat it every day.

5. I like to have things just so. I spend a lot of time decorating and creating vignettes in my house and garden.

6. I like to listen to Christian contemporary music while I crop. Turn up Phillips, Craig and Dean and get stamping! I sing off key too!

7. I don't like to listen to other people eat. My spouse has a way of making soft food sound crunchy. How does he do that?

Whew! I was beginning to think that I wouldn't get through that!

I am tagging these folks because I read their blogs and appreciate their work.

Tandra she creates really pretty things and has a great sense of humor!

Faith The spray and smash technique that I posted last week is her brain child.

Adelina at Well Said Cards has some great things to check out.

Mary does beautiful watercolor and Gamsol work.

Jen at Inking Along is always a good read. If you need to laugh, read her bloga part 1 & 2.

Wanda has a bit of this and that. Great cards!

Lynn she has stamperosity!

FINISHED!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin