Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just a little Sass

I had a blast working with this stamp set from Stampin' Up! It was so much fun to take a few minutes out to be creative and stamp something and what could be more fun than using Sassy Suzie? I made this up for one of my college friends from Ohio State. I hope she gets a kick out of it.
I started with Pixie Pink card stock, white card stock and a pink striped paper that I purchased at a discount store. The ribbon came from a craft store. Pink Passion and Close to Cocoa ink was used and then I colored the image with Stampin' write markers and Watercolor Wonder Crayons. The stamps used were Sassy Suzie, So Swirly and Fine Lace. The round window was punched with a round giga punch and the Scallop Circle punch was used to punch a piece of white card stock which had been stamped with the So Swirly Jumbo Wheel.
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin