Friday, April 25, 2008

A Light Done Simply

Don't go into shock or anything! Yes, I did find a few moments to stamp recently. I took a little time off from this old house and came up with this. Here's the list of items I used to create the Light Unto my Path card.
-Close to Cocoa Card Stock
-Very Vanilla Card Stock
-A Light Unto My Path Stamp Set
-Frames With A Flourish Stamp Set
-Canvas Background Stamp
-Close to Cocoa Ink
-Bordering Blue Ink
-Close to Cocoa Marker
-Ticket Corner Punch
-Scallop Circle Punch
-Cuttle Big ribbon Sliders Die Cut

This is card that is Stampin' Up! except for the use of a die cut from the Cuttle Bug. It is also easy to create. The most difficult part was to shorten the front of the card by about 1/4 of an inch and then use the ticket corner punch on all four corners. I then inked the Canvas stamp in Close to Cocoa and placed the card front on top of the stamp and pressed firmly. The rest is pretty self explanatory. I did run the edge of the VV card stock with phrase on the Close to Cocoa stamp pad.

I think this would have been great with ribbon on the ribbon slider but I was working with just a few materials to see what I could come up with.
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin