Mellow Moss CS
Close to Cocoa CS
Prints Pack Paper
Brown Staz On ink
Watercolor Wonder crayons from the Neutrals, Soft Subtles and Earth Elements packs.
Round Tab Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch and wrought iron punch.
Define your life stamp set, From the Garden stamp and Merci stamp set.
Stampin' dimensionals or scraps of rubber.
- Use watercolor wonder crayons to lay down the color as follows.
- Blend with an Aqua Painter.
- Cut out the image and adhere to Apricot Appeal prints pack paper that has been cut to 4 7/8 inches square.
- Cut a piece of Mellow Moss card stock to 5 3/8 inches by 10 6/8 inches and score down the center to make a square card which opens from the bottom.
- Punch the bottom two corners with the wrought iron corner punch. I really wish that Stampin’ Up still sold this punch. I use it on so many projects!
- Adhere the Apricot paper to the front of the card.
- Use the round tab punch to punch a tab of Close to Cocoa.
- Punch a 1 3/8 inch circle of prints pack Wild Wasabi.
- Cut the circle in half and trim each side a bit so that it fits the round tab punch as shown.
- Adhere the half circles to the round tab die cut.
- Stamp Define Your Life onto white card stock with brown Stazon ink.
- Trim and back with a slightly larger piece of Mellow Moss card stock. I just eyeball it!
- Add a dimensional to the back of the phrase and stick to the round tab die cut.
- On the inside I stamped the definitions that describe the person to whom I am sending the card.
- Stamp the butterfly on white card stock from the Merci set and color with crayons, pastels or Stampin’ Write markers.
- Add a dimensional to the butterfly and place on the inside of card.
Your Turn! Happy Stamping!