Saturday, May 31, 2008

On Eagles' Wings

I ordered a couple of stamp sets from Our Daily Bread Designs! This set is called On Eagles' Wings. Isn't it nice? I received it earlier this week and this is the first item that I have designed. Granted, it is not my best work but is still a nice card that did not take too long to put together. Stamping the verse over the image was not an original idea. I saw it it used on the Our Daily Bread web site. It's a great technique isn't it? I think this would make a wonderful Fathers' Day card?
These are the items used to construct the card:
On Eagles' Wings Stamp Set
So Swirly Stampin' around wheel
Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up Brads
Bordering Blue ink
Night of Navy ink
Bordering Blue Card Stock
White Card Stock
Paper Piercing tool
Publish Post

Tell me what you think. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin