Thursday, June 12, 2008

Birthday Random Act of Kindness

The second of June marked my 40 something birthday and several kind ladies over at Split Coast Stampers sent me several birthday RAKs (Random Act of Kindness). I just wanted to share those with you today. Mary who is better known as #1volunteer sent this lovely card. She filled it with wonderful stamped images. Isn't it a lovely card? I think it is so cheerful.Stephanie (sbs81) sent this precocious cat . It reminds me of some of our cats that are constantly getting into things. Like my cat Tigger and the salmon at lunch yesterday. I had lunch on the front porch and got up to get something in the house. When I came back, Tigger was perched in my chair and leaning over my plate licking his chops! Guess who got to finish my salmon?

Jackie (babitoons) sent this cupcake card. It's sweet isn't it? Love the floral paper!
Just a thanks to these ladies who sent these wonderful cards! They are so thoughtful.

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

Happy belated birthday! These are some beautiful RAKs that you received! You are a lucky lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin