Sunday, June 29, 2008

CD Purse Pocket


I finally took the time to make something besides a card! I needed something small to house a compact disc that I was giving as a gift. I came up with this by looking at numerous purse designs over on the splitcoast web site. I wanted something with details that wouldn't take so long to put together. All you need is a 12x12 piece of double sided paper some card stock and a few other stamping supplies.

This view shows the cut out detail along with the hook and loop fastener. I just used a circle punch to cut out the half circle so it is easier to pull the CD out of the pouch. You can also see how the cuttlebug flap is attached. Notice the extra strip of card stock to reinforce the top edge of the purse where the eyelets will be added.
This view shows the cute flower eyelets I used to loop the strap through. I thought it was a nice detail that added a bit of glitz. I was pleased with the way things turned out. What do you think?

1 comment:

Allison said...

Very cool...what a neat shape!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin