Saturday, June 7, 2008

Does your house fit your personality?

I visited the Food Network web site today and couldn't resist the advertisement asking...... what kind of house are you? Naturally I had to click on the link and find out what my architectural personality was all about? After all, we are in the middle of this house renovation that we chose as our dream house. Could this quiz really tell me about my personal home style? What if the quiz said I would be most comfortable in a farm house or colonial? Had I chosen the wrong home to renovate? I had to find out. This was a 10 question quiz and just a click away. What could 10 little questions reveal? When I clicked on the link, it took me to a site powered by HGTV. Just click on this link if you want to take the quiz for yourself.

Without further ado, let's check out the results of the quiz that I took!

You're a refined Victorian!

You love antiquing or working in the garden when not planning the next fabulous party you're hosting. You love the preparations and presentations of life but this doesn't mean you're shallow -- far from it. You want your friends and family to feel cared for and comfortable. Like a Victorian house, you can be dark with mysterious passages, but for someone willing to look there's always a sunny spot.


LOOKS LIKE WE CHOSE THE RIGHT HOUSE!

1 comment:

Shannon McGann said...

What a cute quiz! I'm off to find out what kind of house I am - I hope I'm Victorian too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin