Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Lovely RAKs


When I first joined Wish Random Acts of Kindness (WRAK) over at Splitcoast Stampers, some of the members sent me some wonderful cards. This was about the time I started blogging so I saved the cards with the intent of sharing these cards with all of you! It took me long enough but I am finally getting it done. This first card was sent along with some stamped images by Nancy (crooked River). This is an adorable House Mouse image.
This next card was sent from a Random Act of Kindness(RAK) member Kitty (Oregonstamper). She welcomed me to the group by sending me this card. I have this stamp set and never would have made a card like this with these colors. It's a great card and I think I shall CASE it one day!

Kathy (KathleenCurry) sent this card along with some stamp pads. I had a wish for some ink refills of past in color ink and this great lady didn't have the ink but sent the stamp pads instead. Was that a granted wish or what?!

Cathy Hostetler from RAK sent this one. I think this butterfly is just great and that corner punch is a favorite of mine.
This was a WRAK from Becca Payne. When I saw this stamp set in the Stampin' Up! catalog, I didn't think much of it. After all, I like floral and/or elegant cards. Then Becca sent this card and I think it is so adorable. I regret not buying this stamp set. It amazes me at how many stamps I see and don't give a second thought until I see someone Else's creativity and handiwork.

If any of you ladies have blogs or would like to share your gallery with my readers, please post the information here on this post.
Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Deb Albright said...

Hay Paula,
Sorry I put up a final notice a while back that I was locking up Turtle Chronicles for family only blog, getting it back to just our family again. So I started the Crafting Corner for my crafts and business stuff. Sorry you couldn't find me for a while, glad you found me though. If ever you lose someone again you can always set up a google reader account and still have access to their profile if it's not closed down. Then you can see if they have another blog or something. Thanks for stopping by. Great advice, thank you!
Happy Stampin'
Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin