Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Soarin' again


I hope you aren't tired of seeing this stamp set just yet. I promise this is the last card for a while. My favorite part of this card is the inside. Isn't it nice? I thought the front was great until I added the glitter. The circle opening needed something but glitter wasn't it. Maybe if I had darkened the edge of the circle with green ink, it would have been better.
I do want you to look at the three cards I created with this set and wait until tomorrow's post to let me know what you think. Tune in tomorrow.
Supply List
Our Daily Bread Designs On eagle's wings stamp set
Stampin' Up! Refuge and Strength Stamp Set
Stampin' Up! French Flair background Stamp
Round Tab Punch
Photo Corners Punch
Fiskar Rope Border Punch
Marvy 3" round punch
Paper Piercing Tool
Mat Pack
Paper Cutter
Perfect Plum Card Stock
Certainly Celery Card Stock
White Card Stock
Le Jardin Prints Designer Paper
Brocade Background Prints Designer Paper
Brown Stazon stamp pad
Green Galore stamp pad
Barbara Trombley's Ultra Fine Azure Glitter
Glue for glitter
Earth Elements watercolor crayons
Watercolor pencils
Crystal Effects
Adhesive
Stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin