Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Woo Hoo! it's Blog Candy Time!


It's that time again for blog candy! I meant to do this when the blog hit 5,000 but I was too busy during that time so I will send blog candy now if you just leave a message on this post and vote for your favorite card of the last three posts with an honest critique .
1. On Eagles Wings
2. Soarin' Blue Eagle
3. Soarin' Again
The blog candy is a new House Mouse stamp. It is mounted on a 4"x5" wood block and called Close Knit Family. Check back in about a week to find out the winner. The Winner can send me an email with their snail mail address.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the eagle stamp, and I like the second card most. The first one is difficult to read with the words across the stamped image - tho it might work if the stamped image was much lighter. The third one is very busy... tho to be honest, I really like fairly plain things. I agree with you that just darkening the edges of the circle might be enough.

Swedie

Rosella said...

My vote is for "Soaring Blue Wings". It is elegant and I like how you shaded the around the eagle. It puts the focus on the eagle soaring, which leads you to the words below. Very well done.

Anonymous said...

I love the "soaring again". It has fabulous texture, I don't think it is to busy at all, the first one is hard to read with the sentiment across the eagle. The second one is very nice as well. You do lovely work, keep it up girl!
Peggy-Sue

Shannon McGann said...

I love the eagle stamp! All three cards are beautiful, but I think my favourite is the second - "Soaring Blue Wings". I love all the shades of blue and the way the colours blend and shade into each other. It's such a soft and pretty card.

cpullum said...

How beautiful!!!
cpullum@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin