Monday, August 25, 2008

Bonjour!

Okay, okay! I know it has been forever since I last blogged about anything but our house is eating up almost all of my time. It will still be several months before we can move into it so I won't have a lot of time to post between now and then. If you are still out there, leave a comment so I know you are still out there reading. I rarely hear from you since most of you are using google reader.

This was a simple card to put together for quick notes to a friend. The supplies are all from Stampin' Up! Yes, you're right! I have used the wrought iron corner punch again even though it is no longer available. I have seen this punch in the craft stores so if you don't have it, you might find it there. You could also use an Anna Griffin punch instead, if you have one. The designer label punch, 1 1/4 circle punch and ticket corner punch were also used. White card stock, night of navy card stock and designer paper were put into action. Bordering blue ink and watermark ink were used in combination with the French flair and Carte Postale stamp sets. See how simple it was to crank out a batch of these little cards!

Happy Stamping!


Bordering Blue Ink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin