Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall Pumpkins

I am pleased with the way this card tuned out. I enjoyed the creative process on this one because it came together easily. All of the materials used are from Stampin' Up! except for the fall letters which are Anna Griffin. Here is what I used.

Crystal effects on the squash
Watercolor crayons-Earth Elements and Soft Subtles
Markers-Glorious Green and Green Galore
Vanilla card stock
Naturals Ivory card stock
Certainly Celery card stock
Close to Cocoa card stock
Pumpkin Card Stock
Prints pack designer paper- Wild Wasabi, Apricot Appeal
Autumn Harvest Stamp Set
Touch of Nature Stamp Set
Happy Harmony Stamp Set
Fanciful Alphabet- Anna Griffin
Stampin' Dimensionals
1 3/8" round punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Ticket Corner Punch
Photo Corners Punch
Creamy Caramel Ink
Garden Green Ink
Stazon brown or black



This is how I began with the watercolor crayons using Really rust and pumpkin. Next I used an aqua painter to blend the color.
After this dried, I added green streaks and blended with the aqua painter once again. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to ask any questions.

1 comment:

Giovana said...

Really pretty card Paula!!!
Today I received a really pretty envy from you!!! Thanks so much for spoiling me.

God bless you
Giovana

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin