Monday, September 22, 2008

Halloween Harvest


This bright and vibrant card was the first that I made with the Autumn Harvest Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! I'll post several more cards made with this set in the near future. You can let me know which one you like the best. This Wheel stamp is just the best. I can think of so many ways to use it. I like the images of fall so much! When we lived in New England, many people decorated their front doors and front porches with images like these.

RECIPE:
SU Black CS
SU Pumpkin CS
SU Naturals Ivory CS
Black Stazon Ink
Pumpkin Ink
Stampin Write Markers- Certainly Celery, Garden Green , Mellow Moss, Sage Shadow, Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Apricot Appeal, Summer Sun.
Harvest Home Stamp Set
Touch of Nature Stamp Set
Fall Harvest Stampin' Around Wheel
Sponge
Scallop Edge Punch
Stampin dimensionals
Raffia

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful designs..! I too have few favorite Halloween things that I put out. Most of my decor is harvest.

Mary said...

Oh I really like this card a lot! I saw this stamp set and psseed right by it becuase I did not see what you did. It is lovely.

Mary

thescrapmaster said...

BEAUTIFUL coloring! That is a really lovely card. Your blog is wonderful and I am adding you to my links list :) Thanks for checking my project, and I am so sorry I hadn't posted the details. They are now posted: http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com/2008/09/vintage-christmas-card.html

~Samantha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin