Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ode to Summer

Even though it is the end of September, we have continued to have warm weather. I found this image that I had colored but had not yet used. I thought I would make this card as a last hurrah to the summer of 2008. The box fan reminds me of the fans we had growing up. They were about this color too! I'm about to be nostalgic.... The lemonade, Popsicles and puddles have Crystal Effects on them so they shine like real liquid. I wish you could see it because it really makes the image pop. I tried numerous times but the shine just wouldn't show up on the photo to do it justice.
Check out those Popsicle mustaches I gave the mice. Too Cute! What do you think?

Here is the recipe:
House Mouse Stamp
SU Wild Hearts background Stamp
SU In the Spotlight Stamp Set
SU Totally Tabs Stamp Set
SU Round Tab Punch
SU Watercolor Pencils
SU Pink Passion Ink
SU Pretty In Pink Ink
Black Stazon ink
SU Elegant Eggplant Card Stock
SU White CS
SU Naturals White CS
SU Pixie Pink CS
Pink Stripe paper
SU Crystal Effects
Legacy Decorative Scissors

2 comments:

dasimonds said...

Simply Adorable Card!!
Such a cute stamped image :)

Mary said...

This card is so adorable.Your popcicles look awesome.

Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin