Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Autumn Harvest Pumpkins

I promise this will be the last card using the Harvest Home stamp set for a while but I wanted to show off some of the versatility with this set. Besides, in my mind the Fall season begins in September and ends in November. That's a long season and we need to have plenty of cards on hand for this time of the year. The pumpkin image was stamped with black stazon ink onto naturals ivory card stock and then colored with Stampin write markers. I thought you might be tired of looking at my work in watercolor crayons. The caryons are really so forgiving that they are the first thing I reach for when I need to fill in an outline stamp.
I used the versatile Best Yet stamp set for the sentiment. Contact me to see how to get this set for FREE! Punch out the sentiment with the scallop square punch. You guessed it, I did use the prints pack designer paper from the last Stampin' Up! catalog. I have gotten a lot of mileage from that pack of paper! It has really come in handy.
The leaves were die cut with the leaf set from Cuttle Bug and colored with markers. I so love to emboss and die cut with my bug! I hope you enjoy this card and if you have any questions, please contact me.

2 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

This is lovely! I like all the details. TFS!

Jennifer Sc. said...

what a wonderful card! everything about it is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin