Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Evening Christmas Ornament Tag


This is another Christmas Tag that I made for the swaps that I signed on for over at Splitcoast Stampers. I hope to be mailing them out this week. This tag can also be hung on the tree and used as an ornament! I know even a blind squirrel finds an acorn in the woods every once in a while and this is my acorn.
I have shown you the front and back of this tag at the same time so that you may see the whole piece at once. All of the supplies are from Stampin' Up! except for the red glass beads added as ornament embellishments and the use of Nestabilities dies. A brayer was used to create the night sky.

Supply List:
Stamps- Lovely As a Tree, Winter Post, The Snowflake Spot, Best Yet
Ink- Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Garden Green, Brown Stazon, White Signo Gel Pen
Card Stock- White, Brilliant Blue
Dies/Punches- Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities, Large oval punch, 1 inch circle Punch
Embellishments-Clear embossing powder, White Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamond, Glitter, Glass Red seed beads, Dental Floss. Yes you read it correctly, I used waxed dental floss as the hanger.
Enjoy! Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very, Very pretty!!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

WOW! that sure is nice! very creative!

Carmen said...

This is very creative! I love this idea TFS.

Gina said...

Very nice, blue and white are my favorite colors right now.

Jackie said...

Very beautiful.

Karen from PA said...

This is so pretty! It looks like it took forever to make!

Katy said...

What a great idea! I like these alot.


Katy SCS Group

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin