Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall House Mouse

Isn't this a cute card! I made it last fall and forgot to write a post about it so I'll try and remember some of the details in case you are interested.

The background paper I made by taking vanilla card stock and then put it down on my giant Big and Juicy stamp pad called foliage. This is a large five color rainbow pad. Next I took some pumpkin images from the Stampin' Up! Give Thanks stamp set and used my watercolor crayons to color them. and popped the center one off of the card with dimensionals. The green card stock is Stampin' Up! Old Olive.

The mouse image is an old House Mouse called Winter Wind. This stamp and the Beleaf stamp were given to me by a friend and are dated 1998 and 1999 respectively.

The small leaves are from a small punch that may be from EK success. It does not have a manufacturers name on it but looks like other EK products that I own.

If you have any questions about this card, I would be happy to try and answer them. I no longer have this card so I have to go off of the photograph. I just can't remember everything! Hope this gives you some inspiration for Fall!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

This is really, really cute!

Karen from PA said...

I love this stamp. I haven't seen it before...very adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin