Saturday, October 18, 2008

Evening Light


Hey gang! Here is one of my latest creations. It was fun to create and went together so well.

Several other stampers inspired me when I put this together. Faith inspired the stitching and Michelle inspired the way I stamped the lighthouse image. Check out their work if you like this card. The wire embellishment is something that I make on a wire jig. You can check out my post on this one if you would like to make your own. Check out the crystal effects on the beacon of light and the water! Isn’t it cool?

Here is what I used to make this card:

A Light Unto My Path Stamp set

Brilliant Blue CS

White CS

Glossy White CS

Stazon Black ink

Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor inkpad

White Signo gel Pen

Divine swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder

Black Brads

Crystal Effects

Ticket Corner Punch

Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Now for a personal update. The house is almost ready to move into although there will still be a great deal to do after we settle in. Hallelujah! Did I say hallelujah already? We hope to be in around Thanksgiving. Ihope to post some new photos on how the house is coming very soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin