Thursday, October 23, 2008

Joy Tag 2008


It's beginning to look like Christmas in my stamping area because I joined several gift tag swaps over at Split Coast stampers. My little fingers have been busy creating and I wanted to share what I came up with. I participated in a gift tag swap last year and we received some really cool tags. Heidi is hosting the same type of swap as last year. You have time to join in the fun if you sign up by Monday. Check it out here. The other swap I am participating in is this one but it is only for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
Materials Used:
Card Stock- White, real red, garden green, certainly celery
Ink- Versa mark watermark ink, real red, garden green
Stamps- Illuminations, winter post and baroque border wheel
White embossing powder, dazzling diamonds

Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Soooo pretty!

Carmen said...

Great tag!

Tiffany Bauer said...

What a great tag!!! I really need to start on my christmas stuff!!

Sara said...

Very pretty tags!! I'm sara from your SCS Blogging Group, just stopping by to say "HI"

Kryssi said...

this caught my eye, beautiful!

Susan (rainy) said...

I think both tags are beautiful. I especially love the "Joy" tag as I hadn't even thought about using that particular stamp for a Christmas card, but its PERFECT!

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very pretty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin