Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuxedo Light Unto My Path

This is another Faith inspired card that's all dressed up with no place to go. The use of faux stitching and dots are signature Faith and you may see her work on her blog . The card was made with the Stampin' Up! A Light Unto My Path stamp set. Oval Nestabilities and Scallop Oval Nestabilities were utelized along with the D'vine Swirl Cuttle Bug embossing folder. The use of Crystal effects on the waves gives the look of water. This was so easy to do so why not give it a try?

I still have a lot to do on This Old House so this is a short post tonight!

3 comments:

Markie's Mom said...

WOW! this is GREAT!

Scrubbysue said...

Welcome to the blogger group paula! this card is beautiful! I just adore lighthouses. TFS! I look forward to my visits.

Jennifer Sc. said...

very pretty card - one of my fave sets in the catalog right now!

I just joined the SCS group yesterday and am thrilled to be surrounded by so much talent!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin