Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aqua Bling


This little pair of earrings was made for spring and summer but this color is very popular right now. Can you see them for winter wear? Maybe with a matching sweater?
They are sterling silver and the headpins were made by hand. I like the clover shape. It adds a little something extra. I also like the texture of the center bead and was bummed to find out that the supplier of this bead has closed up shop. I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

these are lovely! do you sell your jewelry? if not you should. it's beautiful!

Conni said...

very nice, and yes those colors are very popular right now!!
C

Kryssi said...

those are pretty! i would wear them!!

Kerry said...

These are very pretty. I love the colors and the combination is wonderful. The length is also nice.

Karen from PA said...

lovely colors, very pretty!

JACKIE said...

Very pretty! I really love the colors.

Gina said...

Very pretty. I have just learned to amke jewelry, thanks for showing these!

Scrubbysue said...

These are just lovely! I love earrings that dangle.

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very pretty. Love the colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin