Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall Outlook

I wish that I could take credit for this card but I can’t. My Stampin’ Up! upline made this the last time we got together. Isn’t it pretty? The top of the Very Vanilla card stock was masked with torn paper and then brayered. This was so simple and easy to create. Who knew?

Materials list

Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree stamp set

INK- Watermark, retired Stampin' Up! Spectrum pad

CS-Taken with Teal, More Mustard, Old Olive, Very Vanilla (I think these are the correct colors)

Technique- Masking, Tearing, Heat Embossing, Brayer

More Mustard Embossing Powder

Embossing Gun

Brayer


Now I realize that you can no longer purchase this particular ink pad and embossing powder but you could come up with something similar to this. Be creative and let me know what you come up with.

9 comments:

Jackie said...

This card is gorgeous...I love tree cards.

Jennifer Scull said...

those colors are just wonderful! I have this stamp set and have only used it once. your card has inspired me to perhaps pull it back out again.... ;)

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very cool!!1I like all the different colors.

Danielle's Designs said...

very pretty, I really like all the colors

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful card! I love how you did this (:

Heidi said...

This card is beautiful! I love the set and have never seen a card I didn't like with it.
I was looking to see who won the earing!? Did I miss the post?

Scrubbysue said...

nice card! I like the colors. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Katy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Katy SCS Grp.

Conni said...

I love the coloring you did on this one!!

Happy Thanks Giving to my friends south of the border!!
C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin