Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Fall Ya'll!


Even though we have not gotten to move into this old house yet, we did do a little decorating and I wanted to share the photo with you. Yes the black cat is our pet named Buddy. He's really a dog, at least that's the way he acts.

This photo is the back porch and the side of the house against the street. The house sits on a corner lot. It still looks a bit like a construction zone but progress is being made. The man bent over is my husband chasing the cat to try and get him to sit still long enough to get him in the fall decorations. The result is the previous photo.

See that arched window and to the right? We just finished painting that a few weeks ago. I started painting in the afternoon and by evening my hubby and I were out there with halogen lights to get it finished before cold weather and rain arrived. There is still a lot to do but maybe we can get the exterior finished by this time next year. There is just so much scraping, painting and repairs to the exterior that need to be addressed.

12 comments:

Sara said...

This is an amazing house!!!!! How lucky you are, and I love your decorating-TFS

Scrubbysue said...

So pretty! I love the house! and your decorations look fabulous! hope your having a good wknd. TTYL!

Jennifer Scull said...

cute display! and what a lot of work you are doing on that house! it is gorgeous!

Conni said...

looks great, what a great house, can't wait to see pictures from the inside
C

Burninrubber said...

What a beautiful home, your display is awesome!

Amy J

Gina said...

Love your fall display. That house is amazing!

Carmen said...

I love old homes. You are doing a great job on the house. I want house just like yours, you lucky girl!!!!! :)

Tiffany Bauer said...

What a great house!!!

JACKIE said...

Looks like such a huge house. WOW! Beautiful pics.

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love this house!!!! It looks like the perfect spot for a craft retreat (:

croppixie said...

Hey Blogger buddy!! Your halloween display is awesome. Holy moly your house is huge!!! Can I have it...hehe

Karen from PA said...

What a beautiful house! and I love your fall decorations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin