Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blast from the Past -Scallop Envie Tag

Heidi over at SCS is host our annual Christmas Tag Swap again this year and I just wanted to give you a heads up so you can go over there and sign up for the fun! This is a post from our last tag swap to give you an idea of what the swap is all about.
This is what I used:
Card Stock- White, Glorious Green, Patterns pack designer red
Ink- Versa mark Watermark, Garden Green, Glorious Green
Stamps- Punches Three, Winter Post, I Did It
Embellishment- Clear Embossing powder, linen thread
Scallop Envelope Bigz Die

The die cut made an excellent base and all I did was to remove one of the side flaps. How easy is that? The snowflakes were heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
I used a piece of rubber stamp foam as the fastener because I have tons of it left from cutting out my stamps and it was free! I just love free don't you? Thanks for looking and happy stamping.
Now get on over the SCS and sign up!

22 comments:

JACKIE said...

Very creative and pretty...TFS

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very cool

Conni said...

very nice, I would like that die myself, .....mmmm....maybe I could make tags like this too
C

Gina said...

I like the way your tag opens up. I hadn't thoguht of doing tags that way, it looks really nice.

Dru said...

Great tags - I like the uniqueness

Sara said...

Great tag!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

cute! thank you for sharing!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful tag! I love the embossing (:

Carmen said...

This is too cool!!

Scrubbysue said...

Very pretty! TFS! Have a great week!

Susan (rainy) said...

How cute and clever is this!! I love this tag.

Burninrubber said...

Great idea and easy way to make tags! Thanks for sharing!

Amy J

Tiffany Bauer said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! And very clever!!

Kryssi said...

this is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Karen from PA said...

What a great idea! Very nice.

Danielle's Designs said...

great tags! TFS

Katy said...

cute idea

Katy scs grp

croppixie said...

Very pretty envelope, I love the colours.

thescrapmaster said...

How beautiful. I love those colors and that envie is just adorable.

I checked your scs blog group list and it looks perfect. Thank you for being up to date!

~Samantha

Burninrubber said...

Just checking in to say hi!

Amy J

Anne Power said...

great use of the die! cleaver!

Gina said...

Free is always great! These are very cute tags,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin