Sunday, November 16, 2008

Use those cards for a good cause

I just had to post about something another blogging buddy was doing. Heidi is collecting cards for the local Ronald McDonald house in her area. She is also offering some great blog candy for those of you who are willing to participate. I thought some of you girls might be happy to send her a few extra cards for this cause. I know some of you have boxes and boxes of cards sitting in your crop room just waiting to be used so whip out a few and send them on to Heidi!

Remember those Christmas tags that I was making a few weeks ago? Well, Heidi is the one hosting one of those tag swaps! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a nice cause, Thanks for sharing (:

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great cause! thank you for letting us know about this!

Dru said...

What a great way to use up some cards - TFS

Anne Power said...

stopping in to say hi-I'll check my stash!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin