Monday, December 29, 2008

Butterfly Blog Award

This lovely blog award came fom Dru over at Garden of Dreams. She makes the most beautiful nostalgic creations! She gave this to me several weeks ago and I am just getting to post about it with the flurry of all the holiday goings on.
The rules for this award are:
1. Pick 10 people and pass the award to them
2. Contact them and let them know you have chosen them and their blog for the award
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award

1. Mrs Lumpy's Scrap- n - Stamp
2. Stamp Happy
3. The Happenings
4. Not Just Another Stamping Blog

It looks like most of the folks I know already have this award so I am only naming these lovely ladies who have great info on their blogs. I hope I haven't overlooked anyone!

7 comments:

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Thanks! You are so sweet to include me on this!
hugs, Jami

Gina said...

Congrats to you!

Dru said...

Thanks for the nice compliment - I appreciate it so much along with the link to my blog. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and Happy New Years to you

Scrubbysue said...

Congratulations paula!! and well-deserved.

Heidi said...

Thanks for this award, I will carry it into 2009 and honor some ladies with it!

Melyssa said...

congrats on your blog award!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin