Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Door Swag

Since I have not had much time to paper craft lately, I thought I would show you what I have been doing. I put this swag together for my Mom. She bought the pieces and parts and I did the design. It is simple but still elegant and goes well with the farmhouse.
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be moving over the next few weeks and I dread it! There are so many things to pack and move even though it is only going a few miles away. We have too much stuff. The paper crafting supplies alone take up so much space! Then it all has to be unpacked and organized on the other end. Whew! Just bear with me over the next month while I pull my hair out!

9 comments:

Tiffany Bauer said...

This is soooo pretty!!! I am sure your mom loved it!! Good luck with your move, I know how nerve wrecking they can be!!

Gina said...

Best of luck with the move.

Carmen said...

Beautiful swag. I wish I could do that. Good luck on the move, I dislike moving so much. :) Have a good day!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

WOW!!! This is gorgeous!! I love it!!

Best of luck with your move!! At least it's just a few miles.
Hugs, Jami

croppixie said...

OH this is just beautiful!! Wow!

Scrubbysue said...

Hi paula! wow! this is beautiful!! Good luck with your move and Happy New Year's to you!!

Heidi said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Karen from PA said...

This is beautiful!! love it!

Katy said...

Very pretty! Good luck on the move.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin