Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tag Swap


I just received the tags from one of the swaps I participated in and wanted to share some of them with you over the next few posts. These are tags made with Stampin' Up! materials. This particular tag is one of my favorites but it arrived without any information. I don't know who stamped it so cannot give credit where it is due. The stamp sets used was Winter Post. The scallop square punch, designer label punch and top note die were also used to make this old world tag.

This tag was created by Daphne Laswell. Isn't it a cutie? Here is some of the info she supplied us with. Fresh Cuts stamp set was used with real red, blush blossom, basic black and whisper white card stock. She used the 1 inch, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 inch circle punches and a paper crimper to create this little santa. This is a really creative way to use punches and I certainly would not have thought of it on my own. Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Dru said...

Just stopping by to say HI - looks like a fun challenge - I love tags. Dru

Jackie said...

I love, love that Christmas tag! Super creative! and that Santa is truly adorable.

Gina said...

Santa is too cute!

Conni said...

both of those tags are awesome, sorry you don't know who made the first one, the second one sure is cute!!
C

Scrubbysue said...

Oooooooooooh....how pretty! I love these!

croppixie said...

This Santa is totally ADORABLE!!

Jennifer Scull said...

these tags are wonderful! how fun!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I LOVE these little tags!!!! The santa is just sooo cute!

Sara said...

These are adorable

Dru said...

Hi Paula - just another note - please visit my blog, I have something for you there. Dru

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very cute tags!!

Katy said...

I love the little Santa tag. He's cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin