Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas

Guess what? I finally felt up to stamping yesterday and I completed the black and white challenge for our blog group but here's the thing. I left my camera at our other house. I took it over there to take some photos before we move in. Yes, that's right the floors are finally finished and we are cleaning woodwork and moving some things in. It is going to take some time because I can't stand too many hours at any given time yet but we are making some progress. Anyway, since I can't take a photo of my card, I'll share some more tag photos.

I wish I could tell you all about this little tag but the creator did not include the information in the swap. I thought it was nice enough to share so I'll tell you what I do know about the supplies used besides the fact that it is made with Stampin' Up! products.
Stamp set- Cardinal Christmas, Canvas background
CS- Holiday Treasures, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Watercolor paper, Close to cocoa
Ink- Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip
Punches-Large Oval, 1/2 inch circle
This pretty little thing was created by Sharon Brown (MrsLumpy at splitcoast) using Stampin' Up! materials. Check out her blog.
Stamps- Snow Swirled, All Holidays
Ink- Night of Navy, Versamark watermark
CS- Whisper White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue
Ribbon- Grograin night of navy
Punches- Scallop Edge, Scallop circle, corner rounder
Accessories- Clear embossing powder, dazzling diamonds, heat and stick powder

Enjoy!

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Very beautiful tags! TFS

Sara said...

Beautiful tags, congrats on the move

Karen from PA said...

Great tags! Thanks for sharing!

Burninrubber said...

Cute, cute! Stopping in to say hi and still enjoying your sweet ideas!

Amy J

Scrubbysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrubbysue said...

These are beautiful paula! I love them. TFS!

croppixie said...

Some more great tags! These are awesome!

Dru said...

What a cute bird tag - love that image. Dru

Gina said...

Very nice tages. Good luck on getting your house ready for your move!

Katy said...

Very beautiful tag. Thank you for sharing I was looking for some more ideas for tags. Thanks!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful set of tags! Great job (:

Conni said...

wow you must have had a great group of swappers, these look great
C

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin