Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Cookie Exchange 2008

I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas! I hope you are able to spend this day with family and friends remembering and being thankful for the birth of Christ! I must confess that Christmas and Easter are the two most favorite holidays that I enjoy celebrating. Which one is your favorite?
This photo is of the first annual Christmas cookie/candy exchange that was held last Sunday at our house. Not everyone made it in the photo because I forgot to take pictures and some folks left for other commitments but at least I have this shot. I have been wanting to have a cookie exchange for the past two years and finally was able to pull it together. Maybe next year I can do this event and a Christmas tea if I plan ahead. I so love hosting tea parties and this house is the perfect back drop.
Well it is time to cook Christmas dinner!

2 comments:

Scrubbysue said...

Hi paula! yummy! cookies! we had a cookie exchange amongst our family. It was wonderful. I hope you had a blessed Christmas day. Christmas, easter and valentines are my fav. holidays. Thanks for asking! I hope you have a lovely day.

specialcraftmom4 said...

I just love cookie exchanges! I love Christmas the most. Your home is just stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin