Saturday, May 31, 2008
These are the items used to construct the card:
On Eagles' Wings Stamp Set
So Swirly Stampin' around wheel
Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up Brads
Bordering Blue ink
Night of Navy ink
Bordering Blue Card Stock
White Card Stock
Paper Piercing tool
Tell me what you think. Enjoy!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Just a quick post today! I wanted to show you this card with a different background paper. The Apricot Appeal paper in the last post brought an understated elegance to this card. Now look at it with the Pretty in Pink paper. It's now a perky, pretty, pink card with a new attitude. Enjoy!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Mellow Moss CS
Close to Cocoa CS
Prints Pack Paper
Brown Staz On ink
Watercolor Wonder crayons from the Neutrals, Soft Subtles and Earth Elements packs.
Round Tab Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch and wrought iron punch.
Define your life stamp set, From the Garden stamp and Merci stamp set.
Stampin' dimensionals or scraps of rubber.
- Use watercolor wonder crayons to lay down the color as follows.
- Blend with an Aqua Painter.
- Cut out the image and adhere to Apricot Appeal prints pack paper that has been cut to 4 7/8 inches square.
- Cut a piece of Mellow Moss card stock to 5 3/8 inches by 10 6/8 inches and score down the center to make a square card which opens from the bottom.
- Punch the bottom two corners with the wrought iron corner punch. I really wish that Stampin’ Up still sold this punch. I use it on so many projects!
- Adhere the Apricot paper to the front of the card.
- Use the round tab punch to punch a tab of Close to Cocoa.
- Punch a 1 3/8 inch circle of prints pack Wild Wasabi.
- Cut the circle in half and trim each side a bit so that it fits the round tab punch as shown.
- Adhere the half circles to the round tab die cut.
- Stamp Define Your Life onto white card stock with brown Stazon ink.
- Trim and back with a slightly larger piece of Mellow Moss card stock. I just eyeball it!
- Add a dimensional to the back of the phrase and stick to the round tab die cut.
- On the inside I stamped the definitions that describe the person to whom I am sending the card.
- Stamp the butterfly on white card stock from the Merci set and color with crayons, pastels or Stampin’ Write markers.
- Add a dimensional to the butterfly and place on the inside of card.
Your Turn! Happy Stamping!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
This is a card I whipped up real quick to put in a packet of cards for the teachers at my daughter's school. They were placed at each place setting at a special appreciation luncheon. Here are the supplies that you will need if you want to make a few for yourself.
Brocade Basics Stamp Set
Sentiment Stamp is Anna Griffin
Pretty In Pink Card Stock
Elegant Eggplant Card Stock
Wicker White Card Stock to line the inside writing surface
Versa Mark Watercolor ink
Lovely Lilac ink
1 3/8” circle punch
Stampin’ dimensional, pop dot or rubber stamp scrap to make the pink circles pop
Sewing Machine or Paper Piercing tool
Cut a pink strip 1 inch wide and stitch on a sewing machine without thread along the top and bottom edge or use a paper piercing tool.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!