Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine Love

Don't faint or anything but I am finally getting my act together after moving most of our belongings to the new house. I wish I could tell you that I am well prepared for the upcoming holiday but I am not. I just moved part of my stamping supplies yesterday and have not unpacked anything yet. I'm just itching to get going with stamping again.
This card is one from two years ago that I never posted so I am doing it now before the holiday is over. It is classic Anna Griffin design as well as the paper. I pulled the design from one of Anna's books. I am not certain which one and can't look it up because..... you guessed it, most of our books are still packed. The front of the card is woven and took a bit of time but it did turn out to be a great looking card. I used the templates provided to cut out the heart shapes and then used the old scallop scissors to edge the card. The sentiment is an Anna Griffin stamp also and the ribbon I picked up at the craft store. Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

Very pretty!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love this!

Sara said...

Gorgeous!!!

Gina said...

Very pretty. I bet that took a long time to make.

Scrubbysue said...

This is lovely paula! I just love Anna Griffin. She has such pretty stuff doesn't she? Hope you have a great wknd. = )

Dru said...

Very pretty and nice to have you ack

Melyssa said...

Very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin