Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog Rennovation and Some Great Video

I thought it was about time to give my blog a face lift since I haven't made any updates to it for so long. A lot has changed with blogging templates widgets and using HTML code since I began this blog. Upgrades continue to make it easier for the blogger and nearly anyone can do it, if they desire. Who would of thunk that I could figure it out! ; )
I am not quite finished with the new upgrades because I haven't found a new header to go with the new background. I prefer to find one out there that I may tweak. If you have any leads, send me a link. In the meantime, this will have to do.
Some of you have voiced your opinion about the dislike of mp3 players on blogs so I removed the one that was briefly here. They can slow down the page load considerably if you do not have a fast computer. The other option would be to read blogs from a reader. If you need more info about that topic just let me know and I'll hook you up.
Speaking of fast computers, I recently replaced mine because it was such a dog on the net. The old compy had 512MB of RAM but the new one glides along with 3GB of SDRAM. I figure it will be outdated in about six months with the way things change so quickly. The reason I tell you this is because some people are not aware that it takes at least 2GB of RAM to cruise the net these days without locking up their computers. If you wish to view video and believe me you do, then load up your computer with more RAM and check out some of these sights:

Origami Flower using spellbinders
Origami Flower Continued
Origami Tea Bag Flower using spellbinders
Gina K at stamp TV
Stamping with Pearl Ex

Please let me know what you think! Happy stamping!

5 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

have fun playing around to get the new look you are after! isn't it cool to see what you can do?! I'm likin' what I see so far! can't wait to see what else you come up with! :)

Katy said...

Paula, I have one more spot left if you think you can do the image swap. Let me know!

Katy

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

I think the blog looks great!!! I always have my audio down on my computer, so I wouldn't have heard the music anyway!! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!! :)

Anne Power said...

Wow just got lost in your video links thanks for sharing!

Burnin' Rubber said...

Your blog looks great! It's fun to switch it up and not have to lose everything!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin