Thursday, March 12, 2009

ODBD Post it for D-Now!



I am sure you have all been wondering what I have been doing since it has not been blogging. I have numerous projects going and will show you soon. I hope that anyway! We have had our share of set backs recently with my brother-in-law having emergency triple bypass heart surgery and my spouse having surgery last Monday too! When it rains, it pours! I think I will finally be able to get back to normal and something new pops up.
Right now I miss creative time with my stamps. Last week I spent a little time with my stamps and came up with this for the girls that stayed with us over the weekend. We were a host home for our annual youth event at our church. I made the post it note holder with a stamp set from ODBD (Our Daily Bread Designs) and then placed them in a gift bag with gel pens and candy.

This view is of the back and you can see the gum pack cover and the peanut butter cups that have scripture attached. Do you think they read it before they ate it? I also found a bag of individually wrapped mints that had scripture printed on them too. The front of the Top Note Die was stamped with the Sale-a-bration set from Stampin' Up! and then stapled to the top.

This is the gang that stayed with us. We had a house of 11!






6 comments:

Jackie (Sweetest Girls) said...

These treats were wonderful! Very generous and creative! Hope all goes well with your family.

Sara said...

These are very sweet, I hope everyone is recovering nicely

Dru said...

Just stopping by to say Hi - hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Burnin' Rubber said...

I love the layout of this card and the eyelet scallop at the bottom!

Amy J

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very pretty!

Jennifer Scull said...

I will be saying prayers of healing for all of you! and what lovely things you have made! it looks as if everyone had a great time! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin