Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Photo Opp

Posted by Picasa

Okay gang I just wanted to let you know that something weird has been going on with some of the photos in my posts. Yesterday, several of the photos were not showing and I don't know why yet today all are there except for one and I have fixed that. At the moment everything looks good. Please let me know if you notice anything else going on.
In the meantime, some of you have wanted to see more photos of me. This was taken in May of 2007 at Birr Castle in Ireland with my daughter. Hubby is behind the camera of course! by the way, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a beautiful picture

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I am so envious! My family and I have wanted to take an Ireland trip for so long! and what a lovely photo! :)

Scrubbysue said...

What a pretty photo paula! and perfect for St. Patrick's day. TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin