Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quote/Verse Blog Challenge

Posted by Picasa
Here is my blog challenge card that I finally finished Sunday night. Carmen was kind enough to host our challenge this time and she asked us to create a card that featured a verse or quote. You can find her challenge card here at Queentomas. I just realized how much my card looks like Carmen's card. It wasn't on purpose but it sure does look like I CASED it. I guess that's the ultimate compliment to you Carmen. Even the bling in the bow is the same and I added that last on a whim. I guess I really like Carmen's work on her card. ; )
Here is the recipe:
The Lord Himself Stamp by Uptown Rubber Stamps
Anna Griffin Border Stamp
White Card Stock
Stampin Up Certainly Celery CS
SU Pretty in Pink CS
SUPrints Pack Designer Paper
Green Galore Stampin' Write Marker
Gable Green Stampin' Write Marker
Pixie Pink Stampin' Write Marker
Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker
Yo Yo Yellow Stampin' Write Marker
White Gel Pen
Nestabilities Ovals and Scallop Ovals
Cuttlebug
SU Photo Corners Punch
Small Dot SU Texturz Plate
SU Square Ice Rhinestone Brads
Large Rhinstone from craft store
Ribbon from craft store
Let me know what you think! Happy Stamping!


9 comments:

Anne Power said...

Very nice-Wow!

Sara said...

Beautiful, love the colors and Lo

Jennifer Scull said...

very pretty! and what a great verse! :)

Carmen said...

Your card looks great! I love the verse too. Thank you so much for playing in the challenge.

Karen from PA said...

So pretty! love the coloring on the border stamp.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Beautiful card! The colors are just lovely (:

Peggy M said...

beautiful card.. thanks for sharing your creativity!

Scrubbysue said...

What a beautiful card! I need to get this challenge card done myself. TFS!

Ralph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin