Sunday, April 26, 2009

Filmstrip Cupcake

Posted by Picasa
As you may have noticed, I played around with that Cuttlebug mosaic technique for a while. Hope your aren't bored with it yet.

Supply List
SU! Lavender Lace CS
Other CS came from my stash and is unknown who the manufacturer is
Studio G Clear Dollar Stamp
Twinkling H2Os
Chocolate Chip Stampin' write marker
CB Happy Birthday embossing folder
SU! Spiral Punch
SU! one inch circle punch
Paper flowers by Amercan crafts
Bling-purchased from Marco Paper in Ohio

Happy Stamping!

8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

such a fun way to highlight your image! I have that punch and never seem to get around to using it - shame on me! ;) cute stamp, too! like the way you used your flowers!

have a great Sunday!!!!

Gina said...

Love the sponging around the cupcake. I have a similar punch and hand;t thought to use it this way, Thanks for the idea.

Scrubbysue said...

This is pretty paula! I like the colors in it. TFS!

Lesly said...

Definitely not bored with it. I love this card and your coloring of the image is fantastic.

Becky said...

This is a great card Paula, love the colors and those flowers are gorgeous.

Karen from PA said...

This looks like such a fun technique. I really need to find the time to play.

MollyD said...

I have seen the movie strip thing done one other time but this way is my favorite!! I love the colors and how you arranged the circle punches before you ran them through the Bug....GREAT JOB!

Jackie said...

Such pretty colors. Great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin