Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Get Well Top Note

Posted by Picasa
This was a fun little card to create with the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set images from Stampin' Up! I don't actually own this set but a kind Wish RAK member at SCS sent these images to me. I hope I get the opportunity to make more cards like this. I was pleased how this turned out. I think it is cute, clean and crisp.
Supply List
SU! Fun and Fast Notes Stamp Set
White CS
SU! Lavender Lace CS and Stamp Pad
Pink and Green CS that was given to me, it came from a craft store
Black Stazon Stamp Pad
Nestabilities Oval and Scallop oval dies
CB Floral Fantasy embossing folder-Emboss front of card only
Su! Top Note Die
White Gel Pen
SU! watercolor pencils
Aqua painter
Bling and ribbon from craft store and has been in my stash for months and years!

Hope you like it! Happy Stamping!

13 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Look at your bow! It's perfect! This is a beautiful card.

Karen from PA said...

Love everything, but especially what you did with the ribbon. Great touch!

Anne Power said...

very cute and cheery! I have this set PM me.

Sara said...

gorgeous card!!!

Tiffany Bauer said...

I love this!!! This is so pretty!!

Becky said...

Very pretty, and the ribbon is fabulous.

Martha said...

very cute, great colors.

Jennifer Scull said...

very pretty! love that purple and such a fun shape! :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

I really love this idea! What a neat shape for a card! Very creative (:

Burnin' Rubber said...

Very nice card! Satin ribbon is becoming my new fav! I have this set if you ever need any more images. I'd be happy to send them!

Gina said...

Love your description of the bling and ribbon that has been in your stash for months and years! I do have many things I can say the same thing about!! Your card is very pretty. I am really loving those white dots.

Michelle said...

this is very pretty :)

Scrubbysue said...

This is pretty paula! nice work. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin