Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gift Card Take Two

Today we have more gift card holders that I made for the pounding (see previous post). I was pressed for time on Sunday afternoon so you can see how the first one I made has more details than the last one, which was the red one. The name tags were made as hang tags and can be removed and the holder may be reused.

The Recipe:
Lace Background Stamp
Frames with a Flourish
Round Tab Punch
Photo Corners Punch
Designer Labels Punch
Wide Oval Punch
Eyelet Border Punch
Eyelet Setter
Satin Picot Ribbon from craft store
Linen Thread
Swarovski crystal from craft store
Sage Shadow CS and Ink
Perfect Plum CS and Ink

Posted by Picasa
Recipe For Teal Basketball:
Taken with teal CS and Ink
White Gel Pen
Chocolate Chip CS and Ink
Just Basketball Stamp Set
Photo Corner Punch
1 1/4 Circle Punch
Scallop Square Punch
Greek Key Border Punch by Fiskar
Linen Thread
Brown Brads
Stampin Dimensionals

Recipe for Red Top Note:
White Gel Pen
Whisper White Craft Ink
Patterns Pack DP
Best Yet Stamp Set
Top Note Die
1 1/4 Circle Punch
Eyelet Setter
Linen Thread
White Ribbon from craft store

I have been in Ohio for a few days visiting with my sister/her husband. He had major surgery a few weeks back and I wasn't able to visit because my husband also had surgery. When it rains it pours! Anyway, guess what else!? Com'on guess! Michelle Zindorf just happens to be teaching a class just a few miles away from my sister sooooo......... I signed up to take her class today. It should be fun! I can't wait because I have been drooling over Michelle's blog for about a year now and I actually get to watch her in action! Hope I have lots to show you when I get back. Until then, I left you this post. Happy stamping and let me know what you think!


13 comments:

Sara said...

These are too cute, love the purse one

Jennifer Scull said...

that purse one is by far my fave!!! you have outdone yourself on these holders!

and you are in neck of the woods, but sorry for the reason for the visit. prayers for a speedy recovery for him. and to get to see the actual Zindorf in person - girlfriend, get outta here! that is just too cool! ;)

Gina said...

The purse is so cute! I love that design. Wow and to get to take a class with Michelle Zindorf, how exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Katy said...

Lucky lady! I wish I could goto one of her classes! Enjoy!

Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster said...

Hi Paula, you sound like my twin with similar interests! I found your blog doing a search for basket weaving and I love scrapbooking and all paper crafting as well. I have a couple of free basket patterns that I've written on my site and if you ever wish to link to them for your readers, please feel free to do so. I'm putting your blog on my favorites list. Glad I found you.
Blessings,
Nancy
www.basketmasterweavings.blogspot.com

Betty said...

Get out of here! A class with Michelle? - I am thrilled for you!
You must post your experience.

Betty Todd

Scrubbysue said...

Hi paula! I hope all is well with you. I finally found some time to visit blogs. WOW! these are so cool! I love these! TFS!

Karen from PA said...

Love the purse. My son's name is Micah, I don't see his name very often!

I am so jealous...a class with Michelle Zindorf, she is not coming anywhere near me. I hope you teach us what you learn.

Dru said...

This little purse/giftcard holder is adorable!!

Carmen said...

I love the green one!!! How creative! I wish I could meet the great Zindorf in person!!! You lucky duck.

Kryssi said...

Oh michelle zindorf, always wondered what the hype was all about. I can see it now. Btw, thanks for taking care of the comments.. I was so nervous.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Just beautiful!!! I love the purse.

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh these are adorable, I love the first one, the brown, it looks like a little purse, too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin