Saturday, April 18, 2009

Morning Soft with a Shiny 'Tude!

Posted by Picasa


Dru over at Garden of Dreams has inspired me to pull out some glitter. What better match for silver glitter than this silver card stock. A little bling deserves a little more bling! More is more...? Okay, so I went a bit over the top with stickles on the flower but sometimes it takes a few tries to come up with a good prototype doesn't it?

SUPPLY LIST

Black StazonStamp Pad
Garden Green CS and Stamp Pad
Silver CS
White CS
SU! Naturals Ivory CS
SU! Pattern Pack II DP
SU! Morning Soft Stamp Set
SU! Baroque Motif Stamp Set
SU! Wrought Iron Corner Punch- Why Oh why did they discontinue this?
SU! Eyelet Border Punch
Spritz Tool with SU! Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker
Watercolor (WC) Pencils
Pop Dots
Fine Silver Glitter
Crystal Stickles
Now imagine this card without the stickles and tell me what you think! Happy Stamping!


8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I like the glitter touches! I really need to try to use more since I'm always picking up different colors at the craft stores when they go on clearance after the various holidays...... perhaps on our next challenge! ;)
have a great weekend!

Karen from PA said...

I love your coloring and the bling on the flowers.

Carmen said...

Love the glitter. I too have this background. I put it up last week. Great minds think alike. :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

Just lovely! I am all about glitter (:

Scrubbysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrubbysue said...

Hi paula! WOW! WOW! WOW! Is this card gorgeous or what??!!! I think you told me you had revamped your blog too? well, it looks great anyways! LOL

Becky said...

beautiful flower, awesome coloring and love how you framed it.

Dru said...

This is a beautiful card Paula - I love love love the bling!! I'm just in awe that I have inspired anyone to do anything - but hey - thanks. Your card really did turn out lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin