Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Brayered Blue


This is a card that I made at the Michelle Zindorf class that I took back in April. It is another brayered card. I really like using the brayer because there are so many different ways to use it! I thought this card needed a little something to finish it off so I added the phrase. I like it better this way but the phrase is floating in the water. It probably would have worked better across the bottom of the card but in a single line. You know how hindsight is 20/20. Go figure! I don't remember the names of the inks that we used other than the green. It is named lettuce. The inks were adirondack pads from Ranger. The tree is from a stamp set called Marvels of Nature from Innovative Stamp Creations. They have some beautiful stamps so check them out. The phrase is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and they are having a sale. Hurry on over before the end of the month to get in on the summer kick off sale. Have a great day!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

NinaB said...

This is amazing, Paula. I love the background and the dark image, and of course the verse. Beautiful work.

Gina said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the blues.

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love the colors, and the verse fits this well.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Stunningly gorgeous Paula! I'm in awe of this card.

Allison said...

Very cool. I own a brayer and can count how many times I have used it on one hand!

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

What an amazing card!!! Love how you used this zindorf technique!!

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful card Paula!!

Scrubbysue said...

wow..this is so pretty paula. I hope things are going well with you. :)

BethH said...

This is fantastic! I love it...just beautiful!!! PS..thanks for visiting my blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin