Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cupcake Mosaic

Posted by Picasa
I promise that this will be the last time you see the mosaic technique and a cupcake on my blog for a little while. I need to have birthday cards ready every month and right now my stash is next to none. I was using up card stock that was given to me on this one but the card base and corners are SU! regal rose and gable green. Border Punch by Martha Stewart. Glitter is Martha Stewart crystal course. Stamp sets: Studio g clear stamps, SU! Blooming With Happiness. I wish I had used a dark purple on the bottom of the cupcake stack instead of pink. It would have popped off the card with good contrast instead floating. Okay maybe it's just hovering in the middle of the card! ;) Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

but you do a nice job with your cuppies and this neat technique! so keep showing them to us! it helps to inspire those of us (me) who tend to get in a rut.
have a fun day! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

But you are the Master of the Mosaic!! Cute cupcake!

Scrubbysue said...

This is so pretty paula!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin