Monday, May 25, 2009

Double Embossing with the Bug!

Have you been wondering where I have been lately? Well it's like this, we have run hither and yon for school events, choir events, doctor appointments, tests and more doctor appointments. We finally set up a guest room in the house, shopped for a few more antiques and have had family visiting the last two weekends. It has been fun although it will be nice for things to settle down again. I even have brand new stamps sitting in the library. They taunt me and say ink me up baby! C'mon take me out for a spin! Let's burn some rubber! I shut the door and tell them to.... "be quiet, I'll get to you soon enough!" This week I am sure of it. They will beg me to leave them alone and I will show no mercy! They will get just what they deserve for taunting me!

I found some of the coolest videos a while back and showed you one of them a few weeks ago. Do you remember the new technique using an embossing machine? It was pretty cool wasn't it? I have another technique to show you today that uses an embossing machine with an embossing folder and some dies. Go here to see the video. It is really pretty and very elegant looking. I hope to give it a try soon. If any of you try this technique, let me know how it works for you!

I almost forgot to thank Nancy The Basketmaster for featuring me on her blog Friday! That was very nice of you. You have inspired me to get back to weaving every now and then. Check out her blog. It's one I read every week!

In the meantime, enjoy this memorial day with family and friends. Thank a member of the military for your freedom and remember all of the military men and women who died so that we might have freedom! You might even want to pray for the families serving in the armed forces today. They give up personal freedoms and make many sacrifices in order to keep the United States free!



Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen from PA said...

Thank you so much for sharing the link to the video. I can't wait to try it. Have a great day!

Scrubbysue said...

Thanks for sharing this paula! I'll have to check it out. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin